Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
The most dangerous neighborhood in NYC. And how to tell which guys are probably criminals.
The artwork for the incredible 2-man show with Dave Perillo and Tom Whalen, Modern Vintage, is now available to view and purchase online!
Lady Sif Visits the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
this should have millions of notes
She’s so cute! She looks like an awkward cosplayer on their first shoot. asdfghjk stop being so perfect!
This graphic is fabulous. It represents a tiny crash course in rhetoric. Learn these things. Put them on your wall. Whisper them into the breeze. These are THINGS TO KNOW.
Bookmark this shit and the next time someone begins gobbling nonsense at you on a social network, instead of engaging, point them to this handy chart. Also useful: Thought Catalog’s “How To Have A Rational Conversation" flowchart.
Chinese Officer’s Sword
- Dated: 18th century
- Culture: Chinese
- Medium: steel, copper, leather bindings, wood, guilding